Women-Owned Business Group
The Women-Owned Business Group, sponsored by Blue Ridge Bank and Trust Co., is a growing group of women business owners. This group meets multiple times throughout the year to share experiences, learn new skills, network with other female leaders, and improve the overall experience of managing a modern business. Being a Blue Ridge Bank and Trust account holder is not a requirement.
Past topics have included:
- UMKC Small Business Center Resources (ie. hiring, obtaining WBE certification, etc.)
- Preventing Cyber Fraud
- Dealing with Marijuana in the Workplace
- Workplace Violence and Intruder Response
- Small Business Insurance Needs
- Preventing Employee Fraud
- and more!
For more information, contact:
Business Development Specialist