Debit & Credit Cards
FREE Debit MasterCard®!
Use your Debit MasterCard® for purchases or to get cash. It's easy and better than checks. Now offering contactless chip cards that allow you to simply hold or tap the card on a contactless-enabled card reader. To make purchases, simply tap, swipe or insert your card and the money will be automatically deducted from your checking account. Apply today for a FREE Debit MasterCard® or call our Customer Service Center at 816-358-5000.
- Now offering contactless debit cards!
- Accepted everywhere MasterCard is accepted
- FREE and unlimited Blue Ridge Bank ATM withdrawals
- Access to over 20,000 MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide, surcharge free*
- It's better than checks, better than cash, and an easier way to pay
- Simplify your shopping! Add your Debit MasterCard to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay.
- Upload your card details into one of the Digital Wallets and pay for purchases at most merchants simply by hovering your phone over the terminal..
- Learn more about Chip Card Technology
Note: Due to increased debit card fraud, there may be travel restrictions in some states you are visiting or traveling through that could impact the use of your Blue Ridge Bank Debit MasterCard®. Please call 816-358-5000 (during business hours) before traveling to ensure your card is not blocked. For international travel, please allow 24-hour notice.
- To activate your debit card or change your PIN, please call 1-800-992-3808.
- To report a lost or stolen debit card or to dispute fraudulent activity, please call 1-866-498-0693.
*Please go to www.moneypass.com for a complete list of participating institutions and locations. A surcharge is a fee that an ATM owner may charge cardholders at the time of the transaction and is typically around $2.00 a transaction. There is a $2.00 charge for each ATM withdrawal, transfer or inquiry at machines not owned by Blue Ridge Bank and Trust Co. View a complete listing of Branch and ATM locations.
Consumer Credit Cards
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever. Whether you want to pay down balances faster, maximize cash back, earn rewards or begin building your credit history, we have the ideal card for you!
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Convenient and Flexible Purchasing Power. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won't be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
- Plus much more!
Digital wallets are gradually catching on as a convenient, alternative way to pay. You can add your Blue Ridge Bank’s credit or debit cards to your digital wallet of choice.
What is a digital wallet?
Much like a physical wallet, a digital wallet is a single place to store your credit and debit cards. The main difference is that a digital wallet lives on your smart device in the form of an app. Simply add a card to the app and you can use your device to make payments online and in-person.
Is my device compatible with digital wallets?
Whether or not your device is compatible depends on the digital wallet you wish to use and the device you have. Common digital wallet apps include Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay. In order to use your digital wallet in stores, you generally need a smartphone or smartwatch running a newer operating system and with near-field communication (NFC) technology.
Where can I get a digital wallet app?
Many digital wallet-compatible devices come preinstalled with a digital wallet app. For example, all Apple Pay-compatible iOS devices come with Apply Pay installed. If your Android device doesn’t have a digital wallet app installed, you can open the Google Play store and search for apps such as Google Pay.
How do I use a digital wallet?
Open your digital wallet app and add the information for the credit and debit cards you want to use. Select which card will be your default payment option. Then, unlock your device and hold it close to the payment terminal. You’ll then follow any prompts from the terminal.
Are digital wallets safe?
Digital wallets are generally considered safer than physical cards. They have the benefit of tokenization, essentially meaning none of your personal information is shared, only a digital token provided by your card issuer. You can also beef up your security by requiring a fingerprint, PIN or other authenticator for your mobile device, preventing a thief from easily using any cards stored on it.
Where can I use my digital wallet?
Digital wallet apps such as Apple’s and Google’s are currently accepted at millions of stores nationwide. Samsung Pay can be used virtually wherever magnetic strip cards are accepted, with some exceptions such as gas station pumps.