Merchant Bank Card Processing
Blue Ridge Bank and Trust Co. has partnered with NCR to provide our customers with a complete line of merchant processing solutions. By accepting credit and debit cards for payment, you can increase your profitability.
Several studies have proven that businesses that accept card payments can expect a higher average purchase, increased volume and faster payment on accounts.
You can count on competitively low rates coupled with the highest standards of customer service and technical support in the payment processing industry.
You will receive the very best in:
- Check authorization
- Secure e-commerce solutions
- Purchasing cards
- Check services - authorization, conversion, guarantee and collection
- Instant online account and data access
- Fraud prevention tools and education
For more information about our merchant processing solutions, please call 816-358-5000.
Debit Business Card
The Blue Ridge Bank and Trust Co. Debit BusinessCard is a convenient, secure and smart way to make purchases. The Debit Business Card:
- Is more convenient than writing checks
- Deducts purchases and cash withdrawals automatically from your business checking account
- Provides automatic record keeping and updated balance information
- Provides online access to all your account information and much more
The Debit BusinessCard gives you the information you need in the form you need it, so you can focus on running your business.
- Click here for an application (PDF)
- Learn more about Chip Card technology.
Note: Due to increased debit card fraud, there may be travel restrictions in some states you are visiting or traveling through that could impact the use of your Blue Ridge Bank Debit Business Card.
- Please call 816-358-5000 (during business hours) before traveling to ensure your card is not blocked. For international travel, please allow 24-hour notice.
To activate your debit card or change your PIN, please call 1-800-992-3808.
To report a lost or stolen debit card after hours, please call 1-833-337-6075.
Business Credit Cards
Choose from our popular business credit card options such as low rate, cash back or flexible rewards to find the one that works best for your business.
No matter which card you choose, your business will benefit from important features like:
- Free online expense reporting tools.
- No fee for additional employee cards
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won't be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
* Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.