Switching to Blue Ridge Bank Is Easy!
Welcome! Now that you've opened an account with Blue Ridge Bank and Trust Co., we can help you make the switch.
It’s Your Money, Switching Should Be Easy
The Convenient, Fast, Secure and Free Way to Switch Your Automatic Payments and Direct Deposits!
Now you can easily move recurring payments and direct deposits to a new Blue Ridge Bank account, all with the click of a mouse. Just login and from there you can switch all of your direct deposits and automated payments. Your account information is transferred instantly!
How ClickSWITCH Works:
1. To get started, use this link or call us at (816) 358-5000
2. Log into ClickSWITCH by setting up a user name and password
3. Gather information for your existing automated payments and direct deposits to be switched. Make sure to have your account number with the company you are switching.
Automated Payment examples: Electric, Gas, Water, Mobile Phone, Insurance, Mortgage, Credit Card, etc.
Direct Deposit examples: Employee Payroll, Retirement/Pension, Social Security, etc.
4. Easily transfer direct deposits, switch automatic payments and close old accounts
5. Submit each switch and ClickSWITCH will take care of the rest by generating and sending forms to your old financial institution and direct deposit sources
ClickSWITCH Tools Ensure a Smooth Account Transition:
View the progress and details of your requested switches.
Track and see confirmation when your account has been switched to Blue Ridge Bank.
Advises you on approximately how much money to keep in your old account until the switch to Blue Ridge Bank is complete. We suggest that you keep your old account open for 30 days to allow time for the switch to be completed and for checks and automated payments to clear.
Ready to Get Started?
Already Started the Process?
Set Up Other Accounts and Services
Consider all your financial services needs. Your financial service representative can help you establish other new accounts, provide you with a safe deposit box, refer you to a loan officer and answer other questions you may have.
*Some agencies or businesses may require that you use specific forms that they have designed. Please check with them prior to making your request.