Welcome to Blue Ridge Bank's Online Banking!
Now it's even easier to bank when, where, and how you want with online access to your accounts at Blue Ridge Bank and Trust Co.
- View account balances on checking, savings, loans and lines of credit
- View and print your statement
- Transfer funds among your deposit accounts
- Make a loan payment
- View account transaction history
- View images of checks, deposits and withdrawals
- Download transactions into your financial management software
- Email us with questions or for support
- Set alerts and monitor various account events, your current balance, when a current item clears, or even personal reminders
Interested in a Demo First?
Online Bill Pay!
Blue Ridge Bank's online bill pay makes paying bills easy and convenient, giving you more freedom to enjoy life.
Please view a short demo to see the simplicity and convenience of online bill pay.
Take a test drive by clicking here!
Contact the Customer Service Center at 816-358-5000 with any questions about your account.
Features of our Bill Pay Service
Bill Pay is a service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. It's safe, secure and easy to use.
- Save time. With Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. Schedule recurring payments like your mortgage, rent or car loan.
- Save money. Make one-time payments like credit cards, utilities or phone and save money on postage, late fees, and checks.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account.
- Gain peace of mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen.
- Help the environment by saving paper.
- Person To Person Payments (P2P) - Send money to anyone electronically. Simply set the person as a Payee and enter their email address and a keyword. The Payee will have nine calendar days to complete their secure validation and the payment will be processed. With this feature, you can easily reimburse a friend, pay a babysitter, send money to a college student, etc.
- eBill - eBill allows you to have bills delivered directly to your bill pay account. With eBill, you will be able to see your balance due, due date, and minimum payment information from companies which have the ability to send electronic bills. Common examples of these types of companies include utility companies and credit card companies.
InTouch Telephone Banking - (816) 358-BANK (2265)
InTouch Telephone Banking is Free and Easy! Another great way to access your Blue Ridge Bank accounts when it is convenient for you - 24/7. With InTouch Telephone Banking you can transfer funds, check a balance, make a loan payment, get bank information, report a lost or stolen credit or debit card and more.
How to use InTouch Telephone Banking:
- Call (816) 358-BANK (2265) from any touch-tone phone.
- Select an option and then enter your account number (e.g. Press 1 to access checking information, then enter your checking account number.)
- Enter your personal identification number (PIN). The first time you use InTouch Telephone Banking, you will need to establish your PIN. You will be asked to enter your 9-digit Social Security Number and then set up a 6-digit PIN. You will then use this number on all future inquiries. You do have the option to change your PIN at any time.
For questions, please call our Customer Service Center at (816) 795-9933.