e-Statements & e-Notices
An e-Statement is an electronic version of your checking, savings or money market statements.
An e-Notice is an electronic version of a paper notice.
What are the benefits of receiving e-Statements and e-Notices?
- Free, convenient, easy and secure
- Immediate access to view, print, download and save
- Faster than receiving a statement or notice through the mail
- Increases protection against identity theft and mail fraud
- Reduces paper clutter which saves trees and conserves energy used to produce and transport paper statements and notices.
How do I begin receiving e-Statements and e-Notices?
You must be a Blue Ridge Bank customer enrolled in NetTeller online banking services.
- If you are currently enrolled in NetTeller Online Banking, all you need to do is complete the online enrollment available within the e-Docs tab in NetTeller.
- If you are not currently enrolled in NetTeller Online Banking, you will need to register for this service. Once you are enrolled in NetTeller online banking, you can proceed with e-Statement/e-Notice enrollment available in the e-Docs tab in NetTeller.
The NetTeller online banking enrollment form may be dropped off at any location or mailed to:
Blue Ridge Bank and Trust Co., 651 NE Woods Chapel Rd., Lee's Summit, MO 64064
How do I retrieve my e-Statements and e-Notices?
Your e-Statement/e-Notice notification will be delivered via email. The email notification will let you know your statement or notice is available in NetTeller for viewing, printing, storing or downloading in a PDF format.
Are there any software requirements for my PC?
To access the PDF format, you will need Adobe® Reader®. To obtain a free download, go to www.adobe.com. You will also need a browser that can print PDF documents. For a list of NetTeller supported browsers, contact our Customer Service Center at (816) 358-5000.
When will I receive my first e-Statement?
You will receive notification on your next regularly scheduled statement date, unless it is scheduled a few days from us receiving your completed enrollment. In that situation, you will receive notification for the next month's statement.
How long will I be able to access previous e-Statements and e-Notices?
Your statement/notice will remain in NetTeller for 18 months, after which time it will be automatically deleted.
Who do I contact if I forgot my password or get locked out?
You can call a Blue Ridge Bank customer service representative at (816) 358-5000, Monday–Friday from 8:00am–5:00pm and Saturday 8:30am–Noon.
Can email notifications be sent to multiple addresses?
No, email notifications can only be sent to one email address at this time.
Can e-Statements and e-Notices be sent to multiple NetTeller Online Banking IDs?
e-Statements and e-Notices can only be delivered to one NetTeller Online Banking ID at this time. However, the current text-only statement will remain available to multiple NetTeller Online Banking IDs.
Who do I contact if my email address changes?
You can update any changes to your email by accessing the e-Docs tab located in NetTeller.
Will I be able to revert back to a paper statement or paper notice in the mail?
Yes, you can withdraw your consent to receive your statement or notice in an electronic format for any of your accounts by accessing the e-Docs tab in NetTeller online banking and unselecting the accounts and notices you want removed.
Who do I contact if I have additional questions?
You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (816) 358-5000 for our Customer Service Center, Monday–Friday, 8:00am–5:00pm, and Saturday 8:30am–Noon.