Customer Service Center
Blue Ridge Bank and Trust Co. is committed to putting our customer first. Our Customer Service Center is equipped to answer questions about your account, from checking to loans, quickly and efficiently. They are also prepared to help you with Online Banking.
For employment or personnel inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am – Noon
The Customer Service Center can help you with:
- A Lost or Stolen Debit/ATM Card
- Debit/ATM Card Replacements
- Debit Card Emergency Increase
- Debit Card Travel Notification
- Online Banking Password Reset
- InTouch Telephone Banking Password Reset
- Deposit and Loan Account Inquiries
- Fax or Mail Loan Applications
- Deposit and Consumer Loan Rate Information
- Telephone Transfers
- Stop Payments
- Research Requests
- General Information and Comments
To Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card after hours:
Please call 1-800-264-5578.
Due to increased debit card fraud, there may be travel restrictions in some states you are visiting or traveling through that could impact the use of your Blue Ridge Bank Debit MasterCard®. Please call 816-358-5000 (during business hours) before traveling to ensure your card is not blocked. For international travel, please allow 24-hour notice.
- Domestic Travelers - If you are traveling inside the United States and experience problems with your debit card, please call 1-866-842-5208.
- International Travelers - If you are traveling outside the United States and experience problems with your debit card, please call Toll Free 1-412-552-2697.
Blue Ridge Bank and Trust Co. Routing Number:
Our bank routing number is 101001364.
You can make your loan payment over the phone using your VISA®, MasterCard®, or Discover® debit/credit card*.
Please call (816) 874-4710.
Hours: Mon - Fri, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
*Beginning October 1, 2015, Blue Ridge Bank will charge a $7 convenience fee to pay over the phone. In addition, certain fees may be charged by your credit card company. We advise you to check with them before making a payment.