Merchant Bank Card Processing
Blue Ridge Bank and Trust Co. has partnered with ACI Merchant Systems to provide our customers with a complete line of merchant processing solutions. By accepting credit and debit cards for payment, you can increase your profitability.
Several studies have proven that businesses that accept card payments can expect a higher average purchase, increased volume and faster payment on accounts.
You can count on competitively low rates coupled with the highest standards of customer service and technical support in the payment processing industry.
You will receive the very best in:
- Check authorization
- Secure e-commerce solutions
- Purchasing cards
- Check services - authorization, conversion, guarantee and collection
- Instant online account and data access
- Fraud prevention tools and education
For more information about our merchant processing solutions, please call (816) 795-9933.
The Blue Ridge Bank and Trust Co. Debit BusinessCard is a convenient, secure and smart way to make purchases. The Debit Business Card:
- Is more convenient than writing checks
- Deducts purchases and cash withdrawals automatically from your business checking account
- Provides automatic record keeping and updated balance information
- Provides online access to all your account information and much more
The Debit BusinessCard gives you the information you need in the form you need it, so you can focus on running your business.
Choosing the right business card is easier than ever.
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Award-winning expense management tools
- Free employee cards
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile purchasing for added convenience
- Already have a Blue Ridge Bank credit card? Click here to make a payment.
Let's get started . . .
Earn valuable rewards.
Visa® Business Cash Card
Visa® Business Bonus Rewards Card
|Visa® Business Bonus Rewards PLUS Card
Watch your rewards add up even faster with 1 point for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases, and receive even more automatic bonus points each month, plus get $50 cash back1 after your first purchase - all with a low annual fee. More
1 - Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account or as a statement credit to your credit card account. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances.
The creditor and issue of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., MasterCard International Incorporated, and American Express. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.